New Year. New Happenings.

by January 03, 2013 0 comments
Food
For the new year, I added a new recipe to the arsenal, Bourbon Bacon Jam 


Hair
I've begun actually focusing on MY hair now, and not just baby's.. Its helping to feel my natural texture  again. After all the heat damage this mane has been though, its refreshing to actually feel like me again.. Although I'll have to work my hair back to the years of damage I'd inflicted upon it, the journey can only help, and can only help others to be recorded.
My Hair Blog should now be utilized and credits given to those who helped before.

Writing
Since revising the opening chapter, I've extended an apology to Amazon about their lack of a smooth interface that would allow the graphic detailing of "The Inheritance" to shine through.  As per requested to continue dealings with the wonderful Editor, and PA, Miranda and Kent I have working for me, Ive also begun to add additional stories/storylines and characters to the 700pg novel.

Lady J. Charmaine

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment