The Inheritance to Launch on Kindle

by October 18, 2012 0 comments
Amazon is now discussing adding "The Inheritance" to the Kindle line-up!! ..

*Eagerly waiting* .. That's a LONG way from such a high sale price.. I'm happy distribution is now more realistic for every-man's reader.

Time to start drafting, editing, reworking the first 3 volumes of the series in prep for reader reviews.


a sample of my editing..

Did some digging to show where I was 3yrs ago::

The MySpace Blog is actually the old prologue of The Inheritance

All the way to where I'm at TODAY!!---->> Amazon added the book to kindle! {now more reasonably priced @ less than 5bucks.. for a LIMITED time} The Inheritance @ Amazon/Kindle

Its my next goal to upload pieces of the 1st volume of Inheritance on the WebSite.

Anyone interested in an advanced copy of the latest editions to the book, lemme know @ my personal mailbox::
Artisian Above @ Gmail

Lady J. Charmaine

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment