I'm more than an Urban Knight

by October 18, 2012 0 comments

Another "BitterSweet" moment.



I'm an
Urbanight

I've survived "The Hood" "Backalley's" and mind-fileds.

[DeposiTphotos]
[DepositphotosBlog]


I believe now's the time to introduce a few more aspects to
Salvo's
dilemma.
I'm feelin' the base foundation for this piece for the young ms.

But altering the color, adding the face mask {due to fall out of WW3} and a few well placed pieces of light armor.


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<==============================>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
COMING SOON:: PRE-ADV. Notice/The Inheritance: J. Charmaine= Jessica C.

*From the Basement to the Penthouse* :: *Out the Drawer on Tour*

Lady J. Charmaine

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment