NaturaL HaiR CruSh

by April 25, 2013 0 comments
Ok people, I've done this for ME.. but I'm hoping you'll benefit from my previous lack of love for my natural hair.

I've already began revisiting my natural roots..

Now see what had happened was..
After my BIG CHOP...

I was feelin' myself for quite sometime..
and enjoyed the 'short hair don't care' phase.. 


But Then.. 
 

... with a lil TLC, my hair began to grow like the flower it is..





It grew faster than I knew how to style, faster than I knew how to protect.. I love my mane, but at the time, I had NO knowledge of how to keep up..

First .. the addition of a child subtracts from my time's perception and the reality of it's passing.

-in other words, I currently lack the hours required to do my normal sit down routine once a week and micro manage my time according to Toddler Girl's schedule.

When I knew I was going to have a little girl {if she'd been a boyAlexander-Jayden}, I knew I didn't want to sit her in front of another stylist at 5yrs old as my mother had for me..






 I'm told the Baby hormones helped tremendously.. 

I'm interested in proving they 'helped' ..

but with the right amount of care and attention,

the same length can be achieved by ANY and ALL. 


 
Now.. See.. What Had happened was...
If you'll notice.. I'd picked out my "baby shower dress" earlier... and as a "treat" I decided to get my hair blown out by La Dominicana..

5 days later.. my Toddler Girl was born..
What I basically did.. was Fry Chop my hair to square 1

I wasn't 'natural' anymore and as much as i LOVED the length.. inside I missed my NATURAL coils.. the life was dehydrated from my locks and I had to KEEP refusing life giving water in order to maintain the blow out.











I'd transitioned for a year after months of no perms, sticking with the TwistOut method like:  Two strand twists on damply moisturized hair


and the summer attempt of hot combing..









for years I'd been the victim of creamy crack.

Now.. for reconstruct 2.0

Lady J. Charmaine

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment